General Precast Labourers
If you are interested in being part of our dynamic and fast growing team that values pride in workmanship, the ability to learn, innovative and “have fun” personality, please submit your application outlining your past work experience, skills and contact information!
At Hyland Precast you have the opportunity to work year-round, rain or shine, Monday to Friday with the options to sometimes work seasonally on Saturday. This position is available immediately, with wage based on experience. Also Benefit Plans and RRSP’s available.
You will be responsible for assisting our experienced workers while helping to maintain a safe and clean work-site. This position has the potential for advancement to forklift operators, crane operators, and some carpentry.
We are looking for a versatile, flexible candidate who is eager to learn, can follow instructions carefully and can work independently to complete tasks to deadlines. You will be punctual and reliable, safety conscientious and a problem solver. You will report to the Precast Shop Foreman.
• Experience in concrete work and basic carpentry an asset.
• Forklift experience an asset but not a requirement.
• Physically able to stand, walk and lift materials for long periods of time. Comfortable working outdoors.
• Applicants should have the ability to lift 50lbs
• Understand and follow work place safety protocols
• Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Work in a team environment.
• You will need your own transportation.
If you think this role looks like your next step, and you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an application to email@example.com