Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. Wherever possible, any administrative staff will be working remotely from their homes. We apologize for any delays, inconveniences or missed calls incurred during this time. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
The following COVID-19 measures are being taken for the safety of our customers and staff:
- Most sales and administrative staff will be working from home and can be reached by email or by mobile.
- The service support staff will be limited but available by email or mobile.
- Access to our shops has been restricted to authorized employees.
- All Hyland staff who have travelled outside of Canada are self-isolating.
- We are sanitizing all vehicles prior to servicing.
- The staff is practicing social distancing, limiting face to face meetings, and have spread work shifts and working areas.
- We have doubled up our cleaning and sanitization services at our facilities.
We ask that you please refrain from visiting our Cumberland location at 4552 Cumberland Rd if you:
- Have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- If you are not feeling well or have been potentially exposed to someone who isn’t feeling well
The best ways to conduct business during this time:
Chris Huber: 250-218-7428 – General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leslie O’connell: 250-336-2412 – Office (email@example.com)
Ramona Simard: 250-702 –2689 – Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Richard Wagemann: 250-897-2072 – Precast, Ready Mix (email@example.com)
Brennan Day: 250-702-1987 – Redi-Rock Sales , Precast (firstname.lastname@example.org)